AviMate 3 for Windows - v3.00.63
3 is the Windows-based bird breeder management tool designed to save
you time and to aid you in making informed decisions--no more fumbling
with index cards and log books!
Developed with the help of numerous professional breeders
including noted avicultural expert Rick Jordan, author of Parrot Incubation
Procedures and co-author of Parrot Handfeeding and Nursery Management.
As a third generation software program, AviMate is
loaded with features requested by those in the real world of commercial
exotic bird breeding:
- Easy-to-use databases covering all aspects of bird husbandry--Breeder
Inventory, Clutch Activities, and Nursery Inventory.
- Contact Log to
store key information about customers, suppliers, breeder sources, veterinarians,
- Versatile Invoice Generation and tailorable Expense Record
Keeping services. Generate invoices, pulling data from nursery and breeder
stock. Invoices are fully editable and support multiple payments and
- Automatic creation of information as you record your day-to-day
- Hatch dates automatically estimated as you enter eggs in
a clutch. AviMate uses typical incubation periods.
- Hatch Reminder screen
available at startup to help you keep abreast of upcoming hatches.
automatically adjusts Nursery and Breeder inventories when you invoice
your sales. If the sale is to a new customer, it asks permission to
send the customer information to Contact Log!
- Production history is
automatically created behind the scenes for each breeder pair. AviMate
reports number of clutches, eggs per clutch, hatches per clutch, and
chicks per clutch during the current year and based on historical averages.
It even shows you the percentage of eggs that became chicks year-to-date
and on average! Now you have accurate data to compare current production
with past performance.
- Chick information from Clutch Activities is automatically
transferred to the Nursery Inventory.
- AviMate has many other time savers.
- Dropdown lists and dropdown calendars. Just point and click your mouse
to create and update much of the information AviMate uses.
- Clutch, Nursery,
and Breeder services have access to 370 species/subspecies compiled
by Rick Jordan. Now you can easily categorize your birds with common
names and their official Latin names (genus, species, and subspecies).
- Extract Information buttons. Extract information in one database for
immediate use in another.
- Bird Search service. Quickly locate any bird
in your Nursery or Breeder inventories by band number, microchip ID,
or cage number.
- Options Wizard. Easily customize your copy of AviMate
with its many optional features.
- Toolbar for power users.
- Journal services
in every major database provide a convenient way to capture bird feeding
habits, medical conditions, breeding patterns, personality traits, etc.
Use these notes to make timely, informed breeding decisions.
- 51 different
reports to serve virtually every breeder need.
- Detail reports on individual
- Summary reports sorted, grouped, and filtered in thousands
of different ways to help you spot key trends and problems. Find key
information and relationships quickly even if you have hundreds, or
thousands, of birds!
- Hatch certificates to provide with your baby bird
at time of sale. The certificate can even be printed with your own logo
- Payment History report and receipts for partial payments.
and Pedigree reports to track family relationships.
- Full featured Daily
Planner, color-coded with daily task, monthly calendar, and yearly calendar
views. Let AviMate alert you about upcoming bird shows, customer appointments,
supply checks, etc. during any half-hour period. Configure the program
so that bird calls or other sound effects accompany your alerts (requires
a sound card).
- Tailorable password protection. Require a password to
enter AviMate or restrict access only within sensitive areas, such as
the invoice and expense record services.
- Archive and Unarchive services.
Keep active databases focused with up-to-date information by moving
old data (past clutch activity, year-old invoices and expenses, etc.)
into Archive databases. View the Archives only when you want to look
at historical data.
- Backup services. Maintain backup databases on any
available drive. Protect against extensive data losses from a power
outage while working in AviMate or against other unforeseen catastrophes!
AviMate now backs up and restores using zip compression technology.
This makes your backup file less than 10% of its original size!
- Training and Help services to learn about AviMate as you use
- Extensive set of Tips available at startup so you can discover AviMate
features and productivity suggestions.
- Over 140 topics in the on-line,
context-sensitive help system.
Click here to see actual
screen shots of